If you are working in an eLearning organization, love creativity and the chaos that comes with it, and feeling stagnated, this is your calling!
Bachelor degree or equivalent / Master Degree in a related field
- Directly work with the client, and manage a team.
- Exhibit very high level of interpersonal connect, and responsiveness on mail/phone.
- Induct and mentor new team members
- Write creative storyboards for animations and audio-video (AV) based content.
- Visualize stage and cast.
- Use existing knowledge of instructional design principles to recommend solutions and strategies for WBTs, ILT, videos, animations, comic strips, and storylines.
- Research on web and collaborate with media folks to create new interface and visual strategies.
- Work with a variety of tech, soft skills subjects.
- Interact directly with client and internal stakeholder.
- Research and find facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned.
- Write crisp descriptions and terminology for UI elements other than things in motion.
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback.
Travel may be required within India and outside India. Valid passport and willingness to travel is a must.
Academic Qualification requirements:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent,
Master’s Degree in a related field is a plus.
Advanced certifications in training design and development and project management a plus.
The person needs to have a confident personality with excellent spoken skills and a sound knowledge of content writing.
Should be fluent working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Email etiquettes and must be able to understand and follow standards and guidelines.
Ability to peer review with critical eye for detail
Tools / Application :- MS Office, hands on with at least one of the following: Articulate, Lectora, Captivate
Apply for this Job